"How will I receive my photos?"
- Photos are delivered through a Digital Photo Album
- If you'd rather receive your photos on a disc or flash drive, that is an option as well.
"When will I get my photos?"
- Weddings: 4-6 weeks
- Other Sessions: 1-3 weeks depending on the session chosen
- If you need your photos back faster than described above, I offer additional rush fees so that you can receive your photos faster.
"I love your work, but I live far away. Do you travel?"
- Yes! I love to travel, so bring it on (Travel at Cost).
"What should I wear to my session? I'm stumped!"
- Wear whatever you feel the most confident in! Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- Solids tend to work a little better on camera - but patterns are great in moderation!
- If you are in a session with another person, coordinate! Don't match.
- Feel free to bring some outfit options with you! We can always work those in.
"Who can I bring with me to my session?"
- You can bring anyone you'd like! Or you can come alone. It's totally up to you.
"I have a few ideas in mind for my photo shoot. Can we try them out?"
- Feel free to send any and all ideas that you may have my way! I love for my clients to have as much say in their sessions as possible.
- That being said, all poses and final edits are made for a reason. I want your photos to stand out!
"Can I post the photos from our session online and on social media?"
- Absolutely! I only ask that you credit me by tagging "Stephanie Cintron Photography" in the caption, comments, or album name.
"Where can I order prints?"
- I highly suggest ordering from any of the following sites: shutterfly.com, artifactuprising.com, nationsphotolab.com, or mpix.com.
"Can you change the edit of this photo to something different? Or send me the original?"
- I do not send unedited/original photos to clients.
- If you do want a different edit on a photo, let me know I will re-edit certain photos for a small charge.
"How do you accept payment? When is payment due?"
- All payment should be made either with cash, check, or Venmo.
- Payment for Portrait and Lifestyle Sessions are due one week prior to the day of the shoot.
- Payment for Weddings are due at least two weeks prior to the Wedding Day.
"Something came up!" "The weather is going to be terrible this weekend!" "Can we reschedule?"
- Things come up and I totally understand that! As long as you let me know 48 hours before your scheduled session, we can always work something out!